Revolution Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Post Your Stupid Modding Stories Thread

4 posters

Go down

Offical Post Your Stupid Modding Stories Thread Empty Offical Post Your Stupid Modding Stories Thread

Post by Koriatou Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Uber title is uber.

But yeah, here's the place to post your epic stories of modding conquest, failure or just all around stupidity.

I will start!

So, awhile back when I knew what I was doing with a transfer cable (and before my cat ate it) I decided "HEY! I'm gonna mod my gamertag to The Pro!"

So, I modded my GT to The Pro and my clan tag to IW. So, I go into matchmaking with a hacked mike so no one can tell I'm not T#H PR0 and guess who joins! Yup you guessed, The Pro himself just as I said "I am going to ban your ass for being a moron."

At this moment in time, the lobby was 110% silent. As two Pros were in the lobby. I think Pro was in shock, and I was in hysterical laughter with my mike muted. That's when it hit me "OH SHIZ! THE PRO!" I unmuted my mike and said "And good day to you SIR!"

5 minutes later, I get a message from The Pro, I have no idea how I avoided a full console ban but, he found it funny apparently, I got off with a 24 hour suspension Shocked What a Face affraid

So yeah, try topping that one.
Koriatou
Koriatou
Xbox lead

Back to top Go down

Offical Post Your Stupid Modding Stories Thread Empty Re: Offical Post Your Stupid Modding Stories Thread

Post by ThelostALCHemist Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:38 pm

THis one time I made my gametag Gay For Pay and I gout like 40 messages from people saying how much I was like WTF?
ThelostALCHemist
ThelostALCHemist
Mini Mod.

Back to top Go down

Offical Post Your Stupid Modding Stories Thread Empty Re: Offical Post Your Stupid Modding Stories Thread

Post by Suicide Season Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:57 pm

I modded my friends xbox on MW2 for him so all challenges/score/exp/4 perks,3 guns/gold deagle worked for him..then I had to go, he went online, I got back and he was banned. I never got into what was partly my lobby Sad
Suicide Season
Suicide Season
MW2 Lead

Back to top Go down

Post by WingmaSSter Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:48 pm

i dont have many modding stories because it just like to play regular, but today i was put into three super speed lobbys in a row, witch got me pissed because they are irritating -.-
WingmaSSter
WingmaSSter
Founder

https://revolutionxbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down